Our tractor business is booming! And we’re looking for someone like you to join our team. You know: a qualified mechanic looking to work for a company that knows the value of the talent you bring to the table.
Duties and qualifications include:
- Perform engine electrical and after-treatment diagnostics
- Repair and replace clutches, brakes, main seals, fuel pumps, alternators, etc.
- Familiar with all aspects of preventative maintenance
- 2 years’ experience working on Class 8 tractors OR relevant vocational diploma
- Have a valid driver’s license, CDL preferred
All offers will be contingent on the following requirements:
- Being physically capable of performing all essential functions of the job and ability to be qualified by a physician during the pre-employment physical.
- Ability to pass a standard drug screen and background check.
- Ability to pass a PFT (Pulmonary Function Test) in order to wear a respirator if required.
As an industry leader KAW Services provides excellent pay rates and comprehensive benefits to include:
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 401K with employer match
- Tool allowance and more
KAW Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply today or contact us with any questions.