Our tank cleaning department is looking for two highly motivated individuals that thrive in a fast-paced, safety-first environment.
As a tank cleaner, you will be working as a team to clean, heat and sanitize over-the-road tanker trailers. Job requires working safely in an industrial setting with machinery and hand tools.
KAW Services is proud to reward hard work with competitive pay and benefits. And, as a family-owned company, the values we hold as an organization set us apart.
- Safety minded
- Customer obsessed
- Take pride in work as a team
- Act with integrity
- Communicate with candor
All offers will be contingent on the following requirements:
- Being physically capable of performing all essential functions of the job and ability to be qualified by a physician during the pre-employment physical.
- Ability to pass a standard drug screen and background check.
- Ability to pass a PFT (Pulmonary Function Test) to wear a respirator if required.
As an industry leader KAW Services provides excellent pay rates and comprehensive benefits to include:
- Life insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Company 401k contribution
KAW Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please contact Jeff Choate at (816) 883-4673 for more information.